Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: 80% C-5 Billet Lower Receiver
Weight: 1 pound
Other Specifications and Features of the 80% C-5 Billet Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Tumbled in ceramic media — Ready for blasting and your choice of firearm coating once you complete the machining
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Compatible with most standard AR-15/9/45 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release/mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
You must use an upper that has widening cuts to accept the larger width MP5 Magazines — We sell three versions of C-5 Uppers that can be found HERE.
ETS magazines may require slight sanding to ensure proper fitment due to variations from factory H&K Magazines. We have yet to find any fitment issues with HK, Zenith, or KCI mags.